Save Energy Infrared heaters are suitable for use in both home and office, commercial & home workshops, garages & storerooms, shops, etc.
Without preheating the heaters produces rays similar to those of the sun, penetrating the air and directly heat the illuminated objects like Bodies and materials. Simultaneously, the objects give heat to the ambient air, which leads to an additional increase in the pleasant ambient temperature. In other words, all objects in a room become radiators. Infrared heaters continues to radiate through a room until all its energy is absorbed and all objects warm up and begin reflecting heat back. Humans feel this oscillation as warmth. People's first reactions in being in a room warmed by Infrared heater are always one of surprise. They feel so warm, but they cannot immediately detect the source of the heat.
- Fire Safety. Infrared heaters are safe if the safety guidelines are followed properly.
- Energy Saving. The infrared heating system works nearly without loss, because 90% of the heat is transferred into the room, and 10% - into the air. Compared to the converters (oil, gas and electrical heaters, etc.) average is 35-70% less energy, depending on the height of ceiling.
- Environmentally Friendly. Radiant heating is the energy of the future, which equates to a Co2 free environment.
- Eco Safety. Infrared heaters do not burn oxygen, do not make the air dry and dusty. Transfers heat directly to a person, table or floor without heating the air. It is a natural spectrum of the infrared radiation.
- Ergonomics. Infrared heaters have a unique design by which they can adapt to any environment, without taking up much space.
- RH. Infrared heaters works in relative humidity of 80%, max. at the temperature of 25˚C.
- Healthy. Infrared radiation works similarly to the sun rays but without the harmful UV rays for the skin. Can be used for medical purposes such as Coronary Artery Disease, Outstanding Caloric Consumption and Weight Control, Passive Cardiovascular Conditioning Effect, Musculoskeletal Cases, Arteriosclerosis, Hypertension, etc. (consult your doctor if you're sensitive to the sun).
- Antibacterial. Natural spectrum of the infrared radiation destroys harmful biological pathogens including bacteria, virus, mould, mildew, etc.